My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 9 February 2009

Card Sketch A Day Designer Card # 162

This is the Valentines card I will be giving my hubby on the 14th February (ssshh, don't tell him okay ?) My card is a featured designer one over on Card Sketch a Day today.

The papers are from the Scrumptious range from Papermania. I adore anything luvvy duvvy and the papers are just gorgeous. The new Papermania ranges are such good quality too. I know some people don't like them and are a bit snobby, but I love them and they are cheaper than ranges like Basic Grey so I can 2 or 3 paper packs for the cost of 1. I do however wish they would stop bringing out such lovely 'must have' packs as I have got enough paper to lat me a lifetime !!!

The hearts are from Let's Make Cards packs and the felt ric rac ribbon and the scrolly heart are from a Papermania ribbon pack. The sentiment is recycled and double matted on red metallic card and some of the heart paper.

Love these card sketches, its actually getting me to make cards before I need to use them. I've never managed to stockpile them before ! LOL

No comments: