My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 30 December 2007

Cardmaking with CJ

Our nephew CJ stopped over at our house on Friday night and we had a good time playing games and watching DVD.

Saturday we went to the cinema and saw Balls of Fury which was a very funny parody of old Kung Fu films set in the guise of a Ping Pong tournament. It was quite cheesy but really funny and I enjoyed it immensely. We then went to Burger King for our dinner and we took him home as him Mum is really poorly with a horrible sickness & diorrhea bug. CJ started with it on Christmas Eve and it has been passed round everyone, we are hoping he hasn't given it to us.

When we got to their house he asked me to help him make a card for his Mum to say thankyou for his Christmas Presents. I had given him a huge cardmaking pack for his Birthday so he had loads of supplies and his Mum loved it. He said he had professional help from me (how sweet is that ?) but really I sat back and let him create, I just showed him what he had in his pack as he hadn't opened all the packets up.

All in all it was great to really enjoy spending time with him. He is growing up so fast, I can't believe he is 11 already and is not a little boy anymore.

No comments: