My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 13 December 2007

Paul's Birthday + 100th Post !

It was my wonderful hubby Paul's birthday on Sunday and I made this card for him using nearly a whole sheet of Doodlebug stickers !

I was buying some lovely new butterfly papers from the Capture The Magic site never having previously purchased Doodlebug and I have to say I am in love :)

I saw these cardstock stickers and just knew I needed them for my tech mad hubby. He works in IT and just happens to be gadget mad.

I like doing this style of cards, but they are a bugger to scan and display properly !





I can't believe that is my 100th post ! I was so resistant to doing this as I just didn't have the time to do other stuff as well as making cards, but I am so glad that I did (my hubby will say told you so) I am able to ramble on about all the lovely things I have made to my hearts content. I honestly don't know if many people visit my blog but I know it has been a great way to showcase what I do to potential customer's and it's nice to write down the materials that have been used etc for each project.


As expected it does take a lot of my time, but I feel it is worth it. Also it has been a great way to get more involved in forums and other peoples blogs and that ultimately has expanded my cardmaking into other areas and now started scrapbooking albeit on a small scale at the moment.

I cannot imagine what I would do if I didn't craft !

No comments: