My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 30 March 2008

Easter Cards

Here are some cards I made for Easter.

I think it is probably the first time I have made Easter cards for many years as it is not normally something I would card make for.

However, I just loved these images from Pink Petticoat and purchased them for a friend as a thankyou for being just fab! If you read this you know who you are.

All cards were made using blanks from Let's Make Cards, I have a number of these now and have put them in a box on my desk to use them 1st. The paper used on the 1st one was from a magazine freebie paper pack. I embellished the card with Primas and gems from Papermania.
The other 2 cards were for members of my family.

The patterned paper I had forgotten I bought it last year. It is a double sided wrapping paper from Paperchase. I love how bright it is and thought it went perfectly with the fun images from Pink Petticoat.

The ribbon is from Docrafts/Papermania.

1 comment:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

stunning cards hun, I forgot to take piccies of mine! If I had half a brain I'd be dangerous!

Thanks once again for being so kind
kerrie
xxx