My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Pwetty Butterfly & Just Bex Challenge

This card was made for a challenge on Just Bex where you had to pick a letter and use 3 things starting with it.

I chose B and the components were butterfly, brad and buckle. The colours blue and black would have also counted at a push!

The butterfly is a stamped image coloured in using Marvy Le Plume pens and Sakura Glaze pens for the little flowers. The flower in the centre is tiny brad from a pack I got at Lakeland. The ribbon is Papermania and the buckle was bought from Ebay a while ago. The card blank is from Let's Make Cards.

Not put a sentiment on the card yet, I need to start making more cards for my own stash as I only seem to make them for commissions at the moment. My box at work badly needs sorting out and some new vibrant stock filling it up.

No comments: