My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 30 March 2008

Sobia's Birthday

It was my friend Sobia's Birthday yesterday and I made a tag card so that a number of people at work could sign it too as she has left recently and we miss her.

She's a proper girly girl so I used some images from Pink Petticoat and the patterned paper is a mixture of Dovecraft and Paperchase wrapping papers. The tags were made from DCVW Peeking Posies cardstock and embellished with ribbons which were stapled on.



The openings are edged with Do Crafts ribbon from a TSV from QVC.

The lettering for her name is die cute using Sizzix Curlie Girlie set and self adhesive textured film. She has contacted me today and loves her card. She said it is very special and loves that people had spaces to put their sentiments on it too.

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

thats a great idea for a card! love it.

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

awww mandy I love this idea, what a great way for her to remember you all!

Kerrie
xxx