My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 23 November 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura & Kazan 13

I have been suffering with an awful cold for over a week and haven't made any cards at all! I didn't even manage to do my beloved 2 Sketches 4 You sketch last week so I have done it this week with Laura's.

The blue card is for Laura's 13th sketch.

The patterned papers are from DCWV, the top one I have used my Martha Stewart border punch on. This is trimmed with a bobble trim I got from the NEC last weekend which I absolutely love. I have red and green too and I have a feeling you will see it on a lot of cards this Crimble.

The sentiment is from the QVC Brenda Pinnick kit and is a clear sticker mounted onto white DCWV card.

The snowflake is a Christmas decoration and is very dimensional so it sparkles really nicely. This is mounted onto a piece of a fantastic paper that Inspire Me make which is perforated with holes. I managed to pick up 2 sheets of irridecent blue and silver last weekend. This is then mounted onto a square panel from Brenda Pinnick and then a scrap of Irridescent blue paper which has also had the border punch treatment. I really love how this card turned out and ADORE the bobble trim.

The pink card was made with Kazan's sketch last week. The base card has a mat of a vibrant pink glossy card. The textured card is a Cuttlebug folder which has had 2 inkpads gently rubbed over the surface.

The sentiment strip is a magazine freebie from Crafts Beautiful, the sentiment panel is from Let's Make Cards and the snowflake is a Sizzix emboss and cut folder.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Very creative! I love it.