My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 12 November 2008

CSAD Designer Card #73

The current sketch at Card Sketch a Day features one of my cards in the Guest Designer slot.

I used this design to make a thankyou card for a very special friend Sandra. By the time this post is published she will have received this card, I hope you liked it sweetie!

The patterned paper is from HOTP Ultimate Floral pad, the frame is from a K & Company die cut sheet. The sentiment is from a huge Brenda Pinnick QVC kit, double mounted onto card scraps. The brads are from a Docrafts TSV.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

I most certainly DID like it - in fact I LOVED it. A very pretty card and it's STILL on my mantlepiece for all to admire! You're very talented and I'm glad to have you as my friend xxx

Tab said...

Thats a lovely card. I like the colours