My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 8 November 2008

Di Hickman Sketch October #5

Both these cards were made using the last October sketch on Di Hickman's blog.

The stamped images were from a forum swap that we did last year. I had coloured most of them using H20's but Christmas was a bit of a non event last year and I didn't end up making many cards.

I decided I was going to make the 2 cards at the same time using the same sort of things but in different colours.


The holly pattern papers are magazine freebies, the stripy paper is almost the last of the afore mentioned HOTP paper ( I only have a small sliver left!)

The sentiment strips have been cut from a sheet of freebie patterned paper and the sentiment panels are from the latest Lets Make Cards pack.

That's another 2 more Chrismas cards done! YIPPEE!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Both cards are lovely. Aren't those bears cute!

Spot-On said...

awesome cards, love the stamp, and yay for you for getting onto the holiday cards!!!