Whatever happens I am pretty sure that the R & R is responsible for my mojo coming back and actually WANTING to get into my crafty room and create. I find if I am in a bad place I just cannot make cards and I am soooo happy that is changing. I've found myself wanting to get back into the challenge blogs and that is something I haven't done since January.
Anyhoo, this card has been made using the current sketch # 195 over at CPS. It's a pretty simple layout which showcases the Papermania Honey & Hugs papers and embellishments really well. The die cut frame and likkle owl were matted onto a scrap of red card and mounted on 3d foam. The sentiment is a cardstock sticker from DCVW and I used a Fiskars punch on the spotty paper.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
- CPS # 195 - Sketch
- Little Paper Shop #96 - Funky Punched Edge
- One Stop Craft # 108 - Christmas Cuties
- Paper Cutz #69 - Anything Goes
- Paper Issues - Holiday Card
- Pile It On #47 - Feathers & Fur
- Scrap Creations - Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs - Christmas
- There's Magic In the Air - Anything Goes
- Tip Top Tuesday #12 - Anything Goes
- Daring Card Makers - Spots & Stripes