It is my hubbie's birthday on Friday and this is the card I have made him.
I was having a mooch around my digi collection and found this adorable little poochie from the Character Cafe. I have coloured him in with Promarkers and textured his fur using my blender pen which is a fab technique I have seen whilst hopping around blogland. I was amazed how different the effect is just by randomly blobbing the coloured are with the blender pen.
The papers are all from the Wild Asparagus range by My Minds Eye. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the edge following the latest sketch #93 over at Card Patterns. The cupcake and sentiment are both freebie's by Pattie's Creations. I have used loads of Crystal Effects on the balloons and on the eyes, nose and pads on the doggie's feet. Last but not least I have added some Stickles glue and Sakura pen to the cupcake to add a bit of bling.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
- Card Patterns #93 - Layout
- Woodware USA #4 - Happy Birthday
- Think Ink #34 - Use Punches or Diecuts
- Party Time Tuesdays #24 - Include at least 1 balloon
- Passion for Promarkers #80 - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Fresh Brewed Designs #26 - Sparkle & Shine
- Paper Pretties #131 - Use a Punch
- Digi Doodle Shops Best #37 - Animals/Insects
- Hodge Podge Shop #5 - Birthday Cards
- Moving Along With The Times #76 - Lots of Spots
- Lots To Do Challenges - Words
- One Stop Crafts #109 - Coffee or Tea Inspiration (colours, the main doggie colour is the perfect colour for a cup of Yorkshire Tea mmmm.....)
- Catch the Bug - Anything goes
- Order of the Opus Gluei #82 - Glitter