Today is the day we have been anxiously waiting for!!
The debut of our brand new, inaugural Design Team!!
What better way to meet the Design Team than a BLOG HOP!
And what's a Blog Hop without a prize!!
Visit each Design Team Member's Blog and Leave a comment
And you could be the winner of 5 Happileigh Scrappin' Images!!
You MUST leave a comment on each blog to win.
To begin the hop start at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge
Then follow the links below to go to each team member’s blog.
Mandy at Made By Mandy (you are here)
Back to Happi Scrappin' Challenge
If you have reached me from Georgia's blog then you are on the right track. Just remember to follow the instructions and place a comment on each blog to be in for the prize.
Now don't forget - Happi Scrappin' Challenge has a Challenge EVERY Monday, Today included!!
Leigh puts up a cute freebie every week, or you can use any Happileigh Scrappin Design!
There are 3 winners...voted on by all the Happi Scrappin’ Challenge visitors, so please come back to vote for your favorite.
First place...3 Images
Second place...2 Images
Third place...1 Image
And a winner's badge for each!
Now the important info is over I can tell you all about my card :)
The digi image Kasey's Birthday has been printed out 3 times.
Layer 1 the base layer is the whole image, Layer 2 is the dress and the hair and Layer 3 is the arms and sleeves. I have decoupaged the layers with 3d foam squares and the image has been coloured with Promarkers.
The scalloped mat has been highlighted with a purple inkpad around the edges and Stickles glitter glue. I have added gems to the hairslides and shoes for buckles. The flowers in the corners are the confetti type which shimmer with an irridescent pink and purple and I have added pink gem centres.
The square card has been covered with a paper from Dovecraft Eastern Blooms collection which had the 2 butterflies on it. I have embellished them with gems and some glitter and added trails. the purple butterfly has been made with a Martha Stewart punch. I have folded and glued 3 together so that they are really 3d and added some bling. The card has been finished off with some lace and a sentiment from my stash.
Leigh's images are so much fun to work with. They have such a bold and clean style to them, are excellent to decoupage and add dimension to them. I am really enjoying working with them and I am sure you will too.
Leigh's got some fabulous new designs that are being brought out and I know you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to take part in the blog hop and the new challenge and GOOD LUCK :)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges :-
- Fairy Knoll #31 - Anything Goes
- Character Cafe - Sparkle
- Stampin B's #91 - Celebration (birthday)
- Stamp n Doodle #30 - New (paper was from a prize delivered Christmas Eve)
- Creative Sketches #13 - Anything Goes
- Sew Many Cards #38 - New Things (new paper & Digi)
- Woodware Usa #8 - Something New (paper & Digi)
- Paper Playtime #32 - Faces
- Karber #19 - Use flowers
- Bunny Zoe #7 - Sparkle & Shine
- By The Cute & Girly - Bling it On
- Stamp Something - Glitter
- Crazy 4 Challenges #68 - Celebrate Something
- Creative Inspirations #50 - Use Something new (paper & digi)
- Drunken Stampers #48 - Use something New
- Lots to Do - New Beginnings
- Speedy the Cat #36 - Use something New
- Aly's Sunday Challenge #32 - Anything Goes
- Bugaboo - Anything Goes
- Pile it on #1 - Brand New (paper & Digi)
- Quirky Crafts #1 - New Stash (paper & Digi)
- Creative Cowgirls #4 - New Stash
- Getting Creative With Ann #118 - New Stash
- I Did It Creations #36 - Favourite technique (decoupaging stamps/digi images and adding 3d element to it) Rubbish for cheap posting though LOL
- Freshly Brewed #28 - Celebrate
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #15 - Use something New plus ribbon/lace