My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 30 January 2011

Recent Challenge Successes

I have again been very lucky over the last week and have won recognition for 3 of my cards

At Mark's Finest Papers I have won a Speedy the Cat's Friend challenge and have a prize of some rubber stamps on it's way from the USA, how exciting. This was for the Card I did using a Happileigh Scrappin' Digi for my DT card for challenge #7.

I have placed in the top 3 at Delicious Doodles for my lovely orange card using Happileigh Scrappin's Stitched Bouquet and last but not least a top 3 at Creative Cowgirls for my Friends Make Christmas Very Merry card.

No prizes for the last 2 but lovely blinkies to wear on my blog with pride and a massive confidence boost. No doubt this will please me councillor when I go see her tomorrow to pour out my troubles.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Woop! Woop! Way to go...well done !! xxx