It's Chris's turn to set the challenge over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges this week and it is to use pastel colours on your card in celebration of Springtime.
For my creation I have done something completely different for me. I have combined 3 separate digis to create a scene. I enlarged the Window Box digi to create a window that you could look through from the outside. I created another layer and resized the Mama's Sugar and Chandelier digis so it looks like you are peering into a living room. The whole of the window box section is mounted onto 3d foam to create the depth I wanted.
All these digis have been coloured with Promarkers and are available to purchase from the Happileigh Scrappin' Store.
I thought the whole scene would be perfect for a Mother's Day Card. I've added a little stickles to the lights and the roses. The sentiment panel is a Papermania rose patterned paper which I have die cut with a die from Marianne Creatables. It is so intricate and very delicate. The text is a peel off which I coloured in black. Last but not least I used some small ink pads to soften the edges of the paper and window box image.
Remember, for our challenges you don't need to use a Happileigh Scrappin' image but if you do your entry counts twice and with freebies available here it is easy to use one of Leigh's fabulous digis.
Don't forget that at Happileigh Scrappin' Store Leigh is having a sale on her digi's for the month of March.
We would love to see lots of entries in this challenge. Leigh gives away her lovely digis to the top 3 so it is well worth entering and me and the DT love to see your creations, so come on over to Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges to join the fun.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :-
- Anything Goes - Use a Diecut
- Charisma Cardz #11 - Die Cuts
- Crafty Catz #74 - Mother's Day
- Crafty Creations #110 - Mother's Day
- Crafty Pad #113 - Use a Digi
- Craft Your Days Away #16 - For Mum
- Creative Card Crew - Include some Green
- Delightful Challenges - Use some Green
- Die Cut Dreams #85 - Mother's Day
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best #51 - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges #3 - Mother's Day
- Easy Craft Projects #34 - Mother's Day
- Gem of a Challenge #17 - No Square Cards
- Gingerloft #14 - Die Cuts
- Going Grey with Scrap Creations #15 - Anything Goes
- Let's Craft & Create #15 - Mother's Day
- Paper Cutz #83 - Anything Goes
- Pattie's Creations #17 - Include some Green
- Shelly's Images TTT - Show Us What You've Got
- Stampin' For The Weekend #6 - Mother's Day
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything Goes