My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 23 September 2007

16th Birthday Commission

I was commissioned to make a girly card for a 16 year old and I had to include her photo in it - this is what I came up with.

I used DCWV Peeking Posies cardstock for the main background and cut the 16 from chipboard. I made a template from the Arial font at 500 for a finished A5 size card and covered the chipboard with HOTP paper from the Garnet Cardmakers pad.

I used alphabet beads for the name on the '1' and secured with wire through the flower and shape.

I used the most Prima flowers ever in one card, 40 in total and secured them with brads through the shapes. These are on 3d foam to raise them. The paper was embellished with some tiny Papermania gems and a birthday sentiment.

This also ties in nicely with one of the older challenges on Just Bex which I am planning to work my way through !

No comments: