My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 15 September 2007

Sam's 30th

It's Sam who we work with's 30th birthday and I was asked to make a large card that everyone could sign as they had done a collection.

This card WAS going to be about 8" square but the size of the chipboard letters dictated that it was going to be a finished A4 size. I am fortunate that there is a small art shop in Birmingham and they had 300gsm A3 card in white and black so I bought a pack of each as I usually get asked to make A4 size photo collage cards when someone leaves. My hubby Paul is generally known as the unofficial company photographer at work's functions and over the years we have built up quite a collection of staff members both past and present.

The card was covered in DCWV Peeking Posies, the chipboard letters are from THAT QVC scrapbooking kit. The '3' is formed from Primas decorated with Paperchase stones. The '0' is glitter cardstock cut with a Sizzix die, backed with 2 sizes of Flowerz and held together with a HOTP big brad and rub on.

The candle is from Asda, the present sticker is Papercellar and the cake was from Home Bargains.

There are about 30 of us all going to Leicester for the weekend later today. We are going out for a meal and will go out nightclubbing so it should be a good night !

1 comment:

Sadie said...

This is lovely, I like all the texture that you have added.

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I had not even noticed that I had a bonus point, thanks for letting me know it was a lovely suprise.