My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 30 September 2007

Another Just Bex challenge

A very good friend of ours has just left where we work to make a huge lifestyle change, part of which is to spend more time sailing which is one of his passions.

This card was made to tie in with the tearing challenge on Just Bex.

I used a Sizzix die to cut out the boat and embellished with DCWV paper for the sail. The anchor, sunshine and sentiment are from Let's Make Cards stash.

The 'waves' were formed from papers torn on a Fiskars edge tearer, a free gift from subscribing to a magazine years ago and never before used !

The patterned paper is from a Papermania inspirations pack, and the other papers are vellum from Paperchase who do big sheets of vellum wrapping paper and I bought loads of colours from them.

The likkle man is Sizzix bity shapes which I bought from Ebay some time ago. I don't use them very often and as there are so many dies you would need to buy I felt this was the most economical way of buying them.

No comments: