My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 15 September 2007

Aston Villa Shirt


This card has been made for Paul's uncle who is a huge Aston Villa fan.

It is hinged at the top of the neck so it can stand up.

I used claret card to cut the shirt shape and layered with the blue arms and the stripes and neckline in the colours of the club shirt. I printed a small emblem on photo paper and used chipboard letters to add the club sponsor and name on the back of the shirt.

It is not an exact copy of the shirt as the font isn't right, some of the sponsor info is missing and I missed off the Nike 'swoosh' but it is a pretty good facsimile of the real thing.

When I showed it to Paul he just said WOW. I have never had such a strong reaction from him so know I have done well. As I know many Villa fans I am sure I will be making more of these and improving on the design.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Fantasic! you did a great job, mens cards are so hard, this is very clever!