My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 21 October 2007

Christmas Gift Tags

Another challenge on Just Bex is to make 3 gift tags, and you could do it 3 times to get a maximum of 3 points.

This first batch are from some Margaret Sherry decoupage that came free with one of the magazines last year. I have recently gone through all my free papers to pull out the Christmas ones to try and start using them so this was a good place to start.

I may use these on Christmas cards yet, I haven't decided.

These ones are simple Christmas Tree die cuts wrapped with tinsel.

The irridescent tinsel is from Boots, the red and green was from hair scrunchies that I took apart.
I spent 50p and got yards and yards of the stuff.

These ones were made from a pack of cheap Christmas cards I got in the January sales. The images were chunky and bold and I thought they would be nice to decoupage. I have added a bit of bling to the holly for berries.

The girls on the forum have made some lovely ones so far which are great for special people. The ones I have made are quite basic, but suitable for the bunch of people who don't even bother looking at them and certainly wouldn't realise they have been hand made !

No comments: