My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 7 October 2007

World Card Making Day + Di Hickman Sketch

Apparently the 1st Saturday in October is World Card Making Day - how cool is that?

Now I was extremely busy yesterday shopping in Birmingham with OH and we were in Starbucks having a caramel Frappucino (heaven......) and sharing a blueberry cheesecake and I found out that we were going out that night for a curry with some friends who couldn't make my birthday the week before.

All of a sudden my indulgent card making evening had disappeared ! I couldn't possibly pass up the chance to make a card for such a prestigious day so I started it before I went out and then carried on when I got home.

It just happened to coincide with the latest sketch challenge on Di Hickman's blog. Funny that !!

So I made the card to give to my husband to thank him for being such a kind considerate man and for giving me lovely birthday gifts and surprises.

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

Hi! Great card! Loving the colors on this one! And Birmingham eh? Not far from my hometown of Derby! My brother in law lives in Bilston.
TFS