My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 20 October 2007

The Dreaded Lurgy

Have been suffering with a cold this week which has floored me to be honest. I've not had a good year with colds and flu, something that rarely happens. Over the last week I've alternated between good days and bad days where then symptoms seem better and then come back with a vengeance.

I've been drinking honey and lemon in hot water and that has really helped soothe my throat, but I hate the taste of honey !

On Wednesday I'd had so little sleep the night before that my husband told me I should stay at home as I wasn't safe to drive. It was only when he point blank refused to get in the car with me that I thought maybe I should go back to bed. I realised after having been asleep most of Wednesday that he was right, but it really hurt at the time.

All this lurgy has left me with no time for crafting so catching up this weekend.

No comments: