My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Di Hickman Challenge October #3

This card was made using the latest template from Di Hickman. The butterfly image is a decoupage that I downloaded from a very talented lady called Valita Reynolds quite a while ago. I've had it printed on semi gloss photo paper for about a month now and made it for a forum friend.

The image has 5 layers in some places but I have used low profile 3D foam tape to reduce the bulk for posting.

The black and gold cards used for layering are from my scraps box, the vellum I have had for about 3 years and never used ! The large flower is Papermania, the small one is a Prima. The gems are from Paperchase and the sentiment is a DCWV rub-on.

This is a very sophisticated card for me, not my usual style LOL. Also there is a lot of blank card I really had to fight the urge to put something there ! But I think it looks a lot better that I didn't !

3 comments:

Spot-On said...

great card! Love the layering and butterfly image! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Do you have many of Valita's downloads? I've just lost mine with the failure of my hard drive.
I agree with you she does some lovely designs its a shame she's taken them down from photobucket.

Anonymous said...

Do you have many of Valita's downloads? I've just lost mine with the failure of my hard drive.
I agree with you she does some lovely designs its a shame she's taken them down from photobucket.