My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Di Hickman Challenge October #3

This card was made using the latest template from Di Hickman. The butterfly image is a decoupage that I downloaded from a very talented lady called Valita Reynolds quite a while ago. I've had it printed on semi gloss photo paper for about a month now and made it for a forum friend.

The image has 5 layers in some places but I have used low profile 3D foam tape to reduce the bulk for posting.

The black and gold cards used for layering are from my scraps box, the vellum I have had for about 3 years and never used ! The large flower is Papermania, the small one is a Prima. The gems are from Paperchase and the sentiment is a DCWV rub-on.

This is a very sophisticated card for me, not my usual style LOL. Also there is a lot of blank card I really had to fight the urge to put something there ! But I think it looks a lot better that I didn't !

3 comments:

Di Hickman said...

great card! Love the layering and butterfly image! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Do you have many of Valita's downloads? I've just lost mine with the failure of my hard drive.
I agree with you she does some lovely designs its a shame she's taken them down from photobucket.

Anonymous said...

Do you have many of Valita's downloads? I've just lost mine with the failure of my hard drive.
I agree with you she does some lovely designs its a shame she's taken them down from photobucket.