My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 7 September 2008

2S4U Christine Bonus Sketch

Over at 2 Sketches 4 You a DT member Christine of Creative Journey has designed a bonus sketch. I didn't think I would be able to meet the deadline on both cards to get onto the list - and I didn't. The trouble with feeling down is that I don't want to pass it on to anyone else so I don't like to make cards when I am in that frame of mind. I HAVE still done crafty stuff been it's been cutting images out or sorting stuff out, just not the creative stuff. I need to get a job soon, one week of waiting on jobs I've applied for is making me go stir crazy

The papers on this card are from a magazine freebie. It is very rare that I use these at all, let alone within a week of pulling them out of the magazine! Mind you I love Autumn so they are right up my street.

The base card is LMC, the leaf is a chipboard shape that I have coloured dark brown with my trusty Tim Holtz Walnut Distressing pad. The sentiment is simply 2 circles punchies with Papermania rub ons.

This is ideal for a RAK card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card you've created, Mandy! I love the chipboard leaf...it's a perfect match to the papers you used! I love it when things work out that way! :)

Thanks so much for playing! BTW, you're not late at all! I'll have your name entered four times for my RAK drawing this Saturday! I hope you'll drop by again then to see whether you've won!

Have a great week! :)