My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Card Sketch A Day # 14

No one but 2 cards for Sketch 14 over at Card Sketch a Day!

The 1st card I made is a direct sketch, the second was using the leftovers.

As soon as I saw the design I thought it would be perfect for using freebie magazine teabag squares. I picked out the 3 yellow/orange ones and played with them and the card was born. All papers used are from magazine freebies. I embellished with Papermania gems and dots of Perfect Pearls.


The second card was made using the spare tiles. I added mats of red and gold cards scraps and used all the same papers as above. Used a lot more spots of Perfect Pearls, gold glitter glue, Anita's glossy orange paint and tiny spots of stickles glue on the centre flower.

Both cards are very colourful and cheery reflecting my much happier mood of late. I made these last night feeling pleased as punch that I had a job interview arranged for today.

I have been to said interview and have just had a phonecall to tell me I have got the job so I am soooo pleased at the moment :) I start on Thursday.

Woohoo, I am doing a happy dance....

No comments: