My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Susie Sketch # 1

I wanted to make a Thank You card for Kieran who is going to be my new manager as from tomorrow. I just wanted to thank him for having faith in me and giving me the job.

I have used the first sketch from a new card sketch site Susie Sketch!! which Susie from White Ribbon Cards has just started up. Pop over there if you get chance to and support Susie's new venture.

The card base was covered in a pastel paper from Papermania and I added a small amount of glitter using a Sakura pen. The corners are from a mahoosive TSV I got from QVC some time ago, edged with black marker and embellished with star shaped gems from Lakeland.

The chipboard sentiment is from a massive Colorbok chipboard kit from TSV and is matted onto a scrap of glitter paper which had the corners rounded off using my ever faithful punch.

5 comments:

Susie Little said...

Great take on my Sketch, thank you for joing in in!xx

Lauren said...

Cute Card.
lauren xx

Sarn said...

Really lovely Mandy x

Tab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tab said...

Thats a lovely card Im sure it will be appreciated. I hope your new job is going well
Very sorry for the deleted post I somehow managed to delete instead of editing my spelling lol
love
Tab