My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Card Sketch A Day # 5

I made this card for my hubby Paul to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary, also on my birthday.

The card base was a deep toned red card with black marbling. The black textured cardstock is from DCWV. The heart images are Pink Petticoat images coloured with Sakura glitter pens and it is really twinkly.

I was really, really dissappointed with the rub ons. They are from Papermania and most of the design would not rub off an stayed on the backing. This made them much more muted than they should have been and very nearly ruined my card!

I used sketch #5 from Card Sketch a Day to mke the card. I always encorporate hearts on my cards to Paul and this was the perfect layout for these images.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

A lovely colour combo. Classy card.

Sarn said...

BTW: I've had a lot of trouble with Papermania rub ons in the past and have ruined a few cards as they went on LAST! Have learned my lesson now!