My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 1 September 2008

I've Got an Award

My wonderful friend Jenny has sent me an award.









Jenny is a truly lovely person who is always there to help and I am proud to have her as a friend.

There certain rules to be followed when receiving this award and they are:-

1: The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2: Link the person you received your award from.
3: Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4: Put links of those blogs on yours.
5: Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

So, in no particular order the winners are:-

Di Hickman
2 Sketches 4 You
Dawny P
Cens Loft
Valita's Fresh Folds
Elegant Word Art
Mel Stampz
Asia Wu

All these fantastic blogs are so inspirational and each one has helped me in one way or another although they may not know I exist :)

6 comments:

Census said...

Thank you Mandy for the award!! What a great surprise!!!

a said...

Awe, thanks so much! You're so sweet!!!

Unknown said...

Yay we got another award - well we think you are pretty special too and give this award right back to you too!
Thank you so much : )

valita said...

thankyou Mandy its an honour to know people think this much of my work....Luv Valita

Dawny P said...

ahh thank you soo much Mandy - you are very kind xxx I hope you dont mind but I'll put it on in a few days cos I just did a couple of awards posts. I can't toot toot too much, if you get my drift, but I so appreciate you giving this to me lol xxx

Spot-On said...

Hey girl I know you exist! Well at least in webland, for all I know you COULD be an alien or a robot! ROFL! Thanks for the award!