We have a new challenge for you today at AI Factory and this week we have an Easter theme.
We're showcasing a fabulous Vector set of Easter Eggs which is available from the AI Store here.
You get 8 different egg images for only $5 so it is fabulous value for money. The store is being re-vamped at the moment, a lot of time has been spent on it and it looks great but please bear with us whilst the products are being loaded back into the store.
Now for the details of my card. I have used one of the images and enlarged it to almost an A5 size. The detail was still really clear even at that size, that is one of the beauties of vectors. I wanted to hide an egg inside her so cut at the jagged line and used a matching coloured brad from HOTP to hinge the top section to the card so it could open, revealing her little beau hiding inside her.
I used a colour scheme from The Shabby Tea Room and coloured the images with Promarkers adding glitter to the bow. The card base is covered with a dotty paper from the Papermania Sweet Nothings collection.
To enter this week's challenge visit the AI Factory Challenge Blog where you will see the full rules and details. If you play along with us and upload your image you could win this week's image.
You are not required to use an AI Factory image to enter, but there are some great freebies available here in the freebies section of the store. You will need to link up your entry before midnight EST on Wednesday March 30th. If you use an online gallery Such as AiF, PCP or SCS then please tag your entry with the challenge code AIF075 so we can see all your cards in one place. Whilst you are at our challenge site please take a look at the rest of the DT's wonderful creations.
I look forward to seeing your entries in our challenge and Good Luck !
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical order) :-
- ABC DT Challenge - Easter Card
- Bee Crafty #49 - Easter
- Card Ideas - Spots & Dots
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days #5 - Easter
- Catch The Bug - Anything goes
- CES Challenges #30 - For a Child
- Craft Us Crazy #5 - Easter
- Craft Your Passion #52 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Purple Frog - Anything Except a square card
- Creative Cowgirls - Spring or Easter
- Cupcake Inspirations #105 - Easter Theme
- Daisy Doodles #30 - use Spring Colours
- Digital Tuesday #105 - Easter
- Everybody Art #136 - Easter
- Fun With Shapes & More #80 - Easter
- I Did It Creations #49 - Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers #60 - Easter
- Let's Craft & Create #16 - Easter
- Little Claire Designs #4 - Easter/spring theme
- One Stop Craft Challenge #125 - Spots & Dots
- Ooh La La Creations #77 - Easter
- Paper Cutz #85 - Easter
- Paper Garden Projects - Anything With a Digi
- Paper Playtime #42 - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly #55 - Anything Goes & new (digi)
- Pink Elephant #97 - Easter
- Shabby Tea Room#56 - Colour scheme
- Simon Says Stamp - Spring colours or Easter
- Stamp Something - Anything Goes with a Digi
- Stamp With Fun #105 - Easter
- Stamping Vacation - Easter Project
- Stamps R Us #18 - Easter
- Sugar Sweet Paper Treats - Easter
- Tuesday Throwdown #43 - Spring (colours & easter)