Over at Crafty Cardmakers this week we have a new challenge for you. Dee has set a recipe challenge of Mainly yellow, stitching (real or faux), rhinestones and ribbon
Our sponsor is The Stampman and they are once again very generously offering a £10 voucher for their store.
For my card I have chosen an image of a Sunflower as it is one of my favourite flowers, they make you so happy just to look at them and of course yellow is a happy colour too. This gorgeous image is by Happileigh Scrappin'
I have coloured it with Promarkers, added different shades of yellow paper from DCWV, Pink Petticoat and Creative Cardmaking magazine. I have added faux stitching on each layer (not brave enough to dig my sewing machine out from the cupboard under the stairs....).
The fabric flowers are from a spray I bought at Poundland. Some are double flowers and some are single. Thay all have the fizzy brown bit in the centre and you got absolutely loads of blooms on each spray. I replaced the centre of one flower with a Papermania button to add a bit of a contrast. The ribbon and sentiment are from miscellaneous stash. I added 2 small yellow gems to the sentiment as a finishing touch.
The sentiment and the image have been mounted onto 3D foam to add more dimension.
I hope we will see lots of entries for this challenge as I am sure we are all ready for a bit of spring colour :) Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the beauties the DT have made using this recipe.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :-
- Simon Says Stamp - Sketch for layout (rotated)
- Allsorts #97 - Flowers
- Birthday Sundaes #3 - Any Birthday card
- Card Making Mama's #18 - Add some embellishments
- Catch The Bug - Anything goes
- Craft Your Passion #52 - Anything Goes
- Crafts & Me #28 - Yellow colour in your card
- Crafty Pad #115 - Flowers
- Crafty Purple Frog - Anything Except a square card
- Crazy Challenge #61 - Add some Flowers
- Delightful Challenges - Flowers
- Digi Doodles Shop's Best #53 - Happy Birthday
- Fairy Knoll #44 - Whatever
- Fairytale Challenges #12 - Happy Birthday
- Gingersnap Creations GCSP07 - GC11 yellow, dark brown & green challenge
- If The Shoe Fits FF73 - Stitching real or fake
- Loonie Stampers #136 - Flowers
- One Crazy Stamper - Flowers
- Paper Garden Projects - Anything With a Digi
- Paper Playtime #42 - Anything Goes
- Paper Variety #27 - 1 image, 2 blossoms, 3 papers
- Penny's Paper Crafty #50 - 1 Image,2 bellies, 3 DP's Recipe
- Pixie Cottage #63 - Real or faux stitching
- Stamp Something - Anything Goes with a Digi
- There's Magic In the Air - Let's Use Flowers
- Totally Stampalicious - Birthday card
- Tuesday Throwdown #42 - Florals
- Your Next Stamp #39 - Real or faux Stitching