This baby card was made using a digistamp set from Nana Vic. On CDAC she very generously allowed us to pick out a free digi from her store to use on a card. This lovely little piggy is from a set of 4 baby animals, all of which are cute and great for babies cards. I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out using a Nestabilities shape.
All the papers used on this card as well as the chipboard shape are from a QVC kit. I inked all the edges of the papers with s small inkpad. The colours are very soft pinks & greens so this really helped to define each layer.
To complete the card I added some gorgeous lace and a rub on sentiment from Kaisercraft.
We have a friend who is expecting a baby any time now so that gives me a couple of baby cards in my stash ready for the occasion.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in alphabetical order) :-
- A Spoonful of Sugar #147 - All Creatures Great & Small
- ABC Challenge S - Sugar & Spice
- By The Cute & Girly - Something cute & Girly
- Card Ideas - card for a Child
- Crafty Ho's - Pink & Green
- Fussy & Fancy #34 - card for a Child
- Lollipop Crafts #34 - Girly Cards
- Mami Doodles #22 – Punch or die cut (nestabilities)
- My Partner in Crafting Crime #24 – At least 3 layers
- Paper Garden Projects - Anything With a Digi
- Papertake Weekly #56 - Dimensional card
- Pear Tree Designs #44 - Lace
- Pixie Dust Studio #69 - Lace
- Shannon's Sentiments #21 - Include an Animal
- Simon Says Stamp - Make something for a child
- Take A Word #24 - Lace
- Totally Gorjuss #75 - Fluffy
- Totally Stampalicious – Anything Goes
- Your Next Stamp #40 - Texture