Yay for me, this is the second week I have completed the challenge over at Delightful Inspiration so I will get the digi from Designed to Delight to play along next week. I saw a preview of it and it is gorgeous. Thankyou Faith, I am enjoying taking part and need to make a concerted effort to do every week if I can.
This card and image are so me :) Lovely bright colours and just look at the cute little meeces <3 I used a sketch from Paperminutes for the layout of the card.
I decoupaged the mice and cupcake, the bee and one of the flowers. I also enlarged the bee and added those as an embellishment to the card.
The papers are from the Woodland Friends pad by Papermania. I thought the bright little flowers would match the image well. I used a punch from Martha Stewart on the purple spotty paper and a new Nestabilities die on the image. I went to a cardmaking show at the Motorcycle Museum in Coventry and managed to get few sets of nesties I wanted for only £14 each, even got some of the new ones :) The image is of course coloured with Promarkers and I have distressed the edges of that and the DP with a small black ink pad.
I added a gorgeous flower lace (which was hard to use I can tell you....) a sentiment from my stash and loads and loads of gems.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical order) :-
- 2 Sisters Challenge #34 - Spring
- Aud's Sentiments #26 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Pad #116 - Spring
- Creative Card Crew - Spring
- Dare to be Sassy Extra - Spring
- Delightful Inspiration - Garden Party digi supplied if you completed last week
- Fairytale Challenges #12 - Happy Birthday
- Fresh Brewed Designs - Flowers
- Fresh Brewed Designs #42 - Cute & Sweet
- If the Shoe Fits FF74 - Spring
- Incy Wincy Designs #89 - Flowers
- Inky Impressions #13 - Flowers
- Iris's Spot #17 - Use a punch
- Kich N Bleus #1 - Spring
- My Partner in Crafting Crime #24 – At least 3 layers
- One Crazy Stamper - Flowers
- Paper Pretties #149 - 2 different DP's
- Paperminutes #161 - Sketch for layout
- Papertake Weekly #56 - Dimensional card
- Pear Tree Designs #44 - Lace
- Pile It On #15 - Decorate sentiment with bling
- Rainbow Lady #148 - Springtime or Easter
- Quirky Crafts #8 - Easter or spring, sparkly & at least one punch
- Shannon's Sentiments #21 - Include an Animal
- Stamp Insanity #55 - Flower Power
- Stamping Vacation - Nestabilities
- Take A Word #24 - Lace
- Top Tip Tuesday #29 - Spring Has Sprung
- Totally Gorjuss #75 - Fluffy
- Totally Stampalicious – Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #44 - Sparkle & Bling