We have a new challenge for you today at AI Factory and this week we have an Party Animal theme. We want to see you create a Birthday card with animals on them.
We're showcasing a fabulous Clipart set of Cupkaes which is available from the AI Store here.
You get 12 different cupcake images on a sheet. The store is being re-vamped at the moment, a lot of time has been spent on it and it looks great but please bear with us whilst the products are being loaded back into the store.
Now for the details of my card. I have used one of the images from the Cupcake Circles sheet in green and yellow and this provided me with the colour palette to work with for the rest of the card.
I chose a digi image from Doodle Pantry of Harold the duck holding a pretty flower and he is coloured in with Promarkers. The DP's are from Papermania and all corners have been rounded off. The ribbon is a bargain I got a load of assorted ribbons really cheap at Poundland last week. The dinky little cupcakes are padded stickers from Paperchase, don't you just love the little smiley faces, they are so cute :)
The cupcake image has been adorned by a huge gem for the cherry on the top and I have added gold Stickles glue to the sprinkles on the frosting
The sentiment was made by myself. I knew what I wanted the sentiment to be and made it using a fun font caller Jokerman. I have attached both the Jpeg and PNG versions to this post which you are very welcome to download. All I ask is if you do take the sentiments please leave me some love in the comments and link back to me if you do use it. I would love to come and take a look at how you have used it.
To enter this week's challenge visit the AI Factory Challenge Blog where you will see the full rules and details. If you play along with us and upload your image you could win this week's image.
You are not required to use an AI Factory image to enter, but there are some great freebies available here in the freebies section of the store. You will need to link up your entry before midnight EST on Wednesday April 20th. If you use an online gallery Such as AiF, PCP or SCS then please tag your entry with the challenge code AIF076 so we can see all your cards in one place. Whilst you are at our challenge site please take a look at the rest of the DT's wonderful creations.
I look forward to seeing your entries in our challenge and Good Luck !
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical order) :-
- A Spoonful of Sugar #147 - All Creatures great and small
- Allsorts #98 – Anything except a square card
- Aud's Sentiments #26 - Anything Goes
- Cooking It Up With Katie #57 - 1 Image, 2 DPs, 3 embellishments
- Crafts & Me #30 - Ribbon
- Cupcake Craftroom - Fresh & new
- Fairytale Challenges #12 - Happy Birthday
- Incy Wincy Designs #89 - Flowers
- Inky Impressions #13 - Flowers
- Iris's Spot #17 - Use a punch (corner rounder)
- Karen's Doodles - Happy Birthday
- My Partner in Crafting Crime #24 – At least 3 layers
- Paper Garden Projects - Anything With a Digi
- Paper Pretties #149 - 2 different DP's (cupcake & swirly white on green)
- Papertake Weekly - Dimensional
- Secret Crafter #129 - Feathered Friends
- Simon Says Stamp & Show - Distressing (inked around paper)
- Shannon's Sentiments #21 - Include an Animal
- Stamping Vacation - Pick 3 (circle, corner punch, sentiment)
- Totally Stampalicious – Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #44 - Sparkle & Bling
- Woodware USA #22 - Anything Goes