We have a new challenge today over at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges which is a nice easy one..... Anything Goes
In my graphics program I played about with the Jenny image so I could get the head to the right size to suit the proportions of the bath. I then printed out only the upper torso section along with the main bath section. Both were coloured using Promarkers and cut out so I could position Jenny in the bath.I have used 3d foam squares and placed hair on the right behind the bubbles and the hair on the left on top of the bath. The whole bath is raised on 3d foam.
The card front was covered with this gorgeous glittered paper from Dovecraft I had coloured the bath in the turquoise colours to pick up the repeating flower from the paper. The flower grouping is a mixture of paper flowers and a gem brad in the centre. I have added 2 white scroll rub ons from Stampin' Up from a challenge prize I won :) The sentiment is from Papermania which I have added to a scrap of white card.
There are loads of fabulous images in the Happileigh Scrappin' Store and Leigh has also got some gorgeous new designs available. With every purchase you this gorgeous image and sentiment free........
Images - Bubble Bath & Jenny Jeans by Happileigh Scrappin'
Also for every 3 images you purchase you can choose an extra one absolutely free. There are loads of fab images just itching to be played with so you will find it easy to spend your pennies I promise you :)
Please pop on over to see the lovely creations my Happi Sisters have added. There are lots of lovely cards to feast your eyes upon and they are all so different.
Remember, for our challenges you don't need to use a Happileigh Scrappin' image but if you do you willbe entered into a separate draw. With freebies available here it is easy to use one of Leigh's fabulous digis.
We would love to see lots of entries in this challenge. Leigh gives away her lovely digis to the top 3 so it is well worth entering and me and the DT love to see your creations, so come on over to
Happileigh Scrappin' Challenges to join the fun!
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size - 6" square
Paper - Dovecraft First Edition range
Sentiment - Forever Friends Spring pack from Papermania
Embellishments - Paper flowers, American Crafts gem brad, Stampin' Up rub ons
Tools - 3D Foam & Scissors
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- 4 Crafty Chicks #48 - Get Your Bling On
- Alphabet Challenge M - Metal brad
- Anything Goes #46 - Lots of Flowers
- Cheerful Stamp Pad #22 - At least one Circle
- Clear It Out Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion #69 - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Companion #15 - Glitter & Glitz
- Crafty Ho's - Anything Goes
- Crafty Purple Frog - Take a Dip
- Cutie Sunday #146 - Flowers
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best #69 - Anything goes
- Digi's With Attitude #32 - Anything Goes
- Digistamps 4 Joy #24 - Image of a child
- Gingerloft #22 - Make it sparkle
- House That Stamps Built DCC720 - Glitter
- I Love Promarkers #76 - Anything Goes
- Little Darlings #4 - Girlie
- Mami Doodles #31 - Flowers
- OOh La La Creations #85 - Circles
- Outlawz Copic/Promarker Friday CPC072911 - Anything Goes
- Paper Creators Crafts #4 - Say It With Flowers
- Paper Issues - Make A Splash
- Paper Shelter #24 - Anything Goes
- Papercraft Star #55 - Anything goes
- Partytime Tuesday #26 - Anything Goes
- Sew Many Challenges #62 - Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday #44 - Make it Girlie
- Totally Papercrafts #77 - Bling It Up
- Woodware USA #37 - Anything Goes
- Word Play Weekend #11 - Sparkle