· 2 Cute Rubber Stamps – Anything Goes
· Aud’s Sentiments #35 – Anything Goes
· Creative Inspirations Paint – Lots of Layers
· Digi Doodle Shop’s Best – Anything Goes
· Digi's With Attitude! #32 - Anything Goes
· For Your Inspiration #12 – Inspired by photo (autumn)
· Fresh Brewed Designs #61 - Embossing
Heartsong Inspirations #13 – Anything Goes
· Hotspot #7 – Pantone Colours (Bamboo & Emberglow)
· I Did It Creations #70 - Nature
· Kich N Bleus #5 – Include Some Green
· One Stop Crafty Challenge #146 – Anything But Square
· Paper Crafting Journey #17 – Anything Goes
· Patches of Pink – Link Up Party
· Pollycraft #107 – Autumn Colours
· Quirky Crafts #18 – Flourishes & Embossing
· Sisterhood of Crafters – Flower Power
· There’s Magic in The Air – Make a scene (combined 2 separate digis)
· Totally Gorjuss #95 – As You Like It
· Tuesday Throwdown #63 – Dimension & Texture
· Whimsie Doodles – Anything Goes
· Whimsy Inspirations #3 – Anything Goes With a Sentiment
· Whoopsi Daisy – Autumn Colours
Sunday 28 August 2011
OSAAT #77 - Autumn/Halloween Collab
There's a new challenge today at One Stitch At A Time. It is the Final week of our Pretty in Print contest and for this challenge at is Autumn or Halloween as the DT are previewing the new September Store collaboraton
Who wouldn't want the opportunity to be published ?
Please follow the rules in our post for entry and good luck!!
We have a fabulous prize up for grabs this week, one lucky winner will receive the new collab.
If you don't already subscribe to the Stitchy Bear Newsletter I would suggest that you sign up as you will always be kept up to date with the latest image news.
Pop over to the store and make sure you sign up for it. While you are there don't forget that for the Month of August we have a new store collab with the theme of Back to School & Occupations which is free with a $10 purchase.
* * * * * * * * * * *
For my card I have used the Welcome Autumn plaque by Floppy Latte Designs from the Autumn/Halloween collaboration. I thought it would look great combined with the Sunflower Floral Frame 8 also by Jess. I adore sunflowers and they just scream autumn to me with the rich colours and great big floppy heads.
I combined the frame and plaque together and have decoupaged the flower heads in 3 layers and also the sentiment. All images have been coloured with Promarkers and layered up with 3d foam. I have manipulated the petals on the flowers and bent them forward so there is real dimension to them.
The top layer of the flowers middles has been covered with Crystal laquer and I covered them with accent beads. I have had them in my stach for absolutely years and this is the first time I have used them. I think the combination of the differemt shdes of browns and the little bit of gold really looks fab and has added so much texture to the sunflowers. I really hope the photo shows them off well.
The base of the card is an embossed metallic card from Kanban, the colours are yummy and I thought the swirls really added to the swirly frame. I am really happy with how this card turned out, to me it is the perfect card to herald what to me is the best season of the year.
I look forward to seeing your creations in this challenge and wish you luck with the last week of our Pretty in Print contest.
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Embellishments - Accent beads, Crystal Laquer
Tools - 3d foam, scissors, Promarkers
Techniques - Decoupage
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-