My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 11 July 2009

365 Cards Day 133 & 5 other Challenges !

I've again not had any chance to make cards this week as it has been waaaay too busy again in the Cruxton household. I have had the most mega migraine for most of the day but am feeling a whole lot better after lots of sleep and a couple of rounds of painkillers. One home made lamb curry for tea and I came over all crafty and rustled up this card.

This card incorporates 6 challenges, details as follows :-
The paper is from a large Rob & Bob pack that I got off QVC a long time ago. It is one of my favourites and as soon as I saw the challenge details on 365 Cards today I knew I wanted to use this paper. The stamped image and the ribbon/flower have been re-used from a RAK card that I got from one of my forum buddies about 2 years ago. I had been keeping the card as it was too nice to throw away and I am glad I have been able to re-use some of the elements.

The card sentiment is from Craftworks Cards and the stick on lettering is from MAMBI.

25 comments:

craftypagan said...

Fabulous card!Love that image-the colour goes perfect with the image and sentiment iykwim. Thanks for playing and hope to see you again next week. Hugs Rowena-PIO dt

Vickilyn said...

Very cute!!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

Vicki
Owner

Piali said...

Cute card!!! Great job combining the challenges

Debbie said...

Love this image from Stampingbella. Your colors are wonderful and love that velvet ribbon! Thanks so much for playing with us over at the Belli Challenge Blog.

Unknown said...

I used that image today too! LOL You almost qualify for this weeks Use It challenge too! All you need is two punches. lol. I love the simplicity of this card!! Wonderful work!!

Cheryl said...

Very cute,love the image and colours!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
xx

Anonymous said...

All these wonderful bubble cards are making me feel squeeky clean, you did a wonderful job, very cute!!!

Maricar said...

That's a cute Bella stamp, and I like the color choice of blue. :)

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...that bella is perfect for the 365 cards bubble challenge!!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Great card love the bella
Thanks for joining in with raspberry ribbons
Caroline x

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Cute image and the velvet ribbon is a nice way to add texture. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge this week!

Sarn said...

That's a great card Mandy . . . perfect!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, glad you enjoyed the challenge at Raspberry Ribbons this week.

Mandy

Karen Giron said...

Oooh, relaxing sounds GREAT to me! I love this card - it's so cute! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week!

Caroline said...

FAB Card thanx for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! x x

Julie said...

Great card, love the main image. xxx

Maureen said...

Very cute card! Congrats on combining so many challenges and thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Fern said...

Mandy, your card is so cute.. Love the velvet ribbon you've added. Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge. :0)

Chrissy D said...

This is CUTE!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Chrissy D said...

This is CUTE!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

SallyB said...

Ooh... those bubbles look good.
Thanks for joining the Raspberry Ribbon challenge!

Ceal said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge

Dani said...

Love the velvet ribbon, such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us in the Belli Challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable...love that super cute image and the velvet ribbon is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli challenge!!!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

So cute! Love the colors and coloring.join us again in the Belli!