I have incorporated the following challenges into this card :-
- 365 Cards Day 140 - use Paint on your card (Twinkling H20's on image)
- CPS Sketch 124 - Layour of card
- Cupcake Craft Challenge 48 - Blossoms & Butterflies (2nd card)
- Stampin' B's Challenge #15 - Include a butterfly in your project
- Get Creative with Ann GCA #49 - Include something that flies (3rd card)
- Allsorts #10 - Only use 1 piece of anything
The card blank is the rest of the card that I cut down earlier in the week with the last of the same sheet of acetate. I added a strip of patterned paper from Craftwork Cards. The stamped image was from a swap we did on the forum and it is coloured in with Twinkling H20's. I love these little pots of paint as the shimmer is so very pretty. If you enlarge the picture you can see it especially on the butterflies and the Penny Black hedgehog. This was matted onto red card and the corners were trimmed off with my ever faithful punch.
The little frame has been in my stash forever, I think it's a HOTP one and the rose sticker I think came from Poundland on a massive sheet of assorted flowers and butterflies.
I've managed to complete a full week at 365 cards. That's 7 entries into the Shortcuts competition..... yippeee !!! Good job it's Sunday to Saturday as I will be out all day tomorrow and won't be able to make a card for Sketchy Sunday. Hopefully I can catch up during the week.
Not sure how my cardmaking will fare next week as I start my new job on Monday. It may take me a few days to settle into a routine but I really hope I can fit at least one card a day in.