Day 134 at 365 Cards and it's Sunday so it's Super Sketchy Sunday. Shortcuts are sponsoring the challenges this week and there are 7 chances to win, how cool is that? Gloria Stengel's card today is gorgeous and I wanted to do something with acetate too. This is only the 2nd acetate card I have made and I just love how it turned out.
There are 7 !! challenges included in this card, details are as follows :-
- 365 Cards Day 134 - Sketch layout for card
- Forever Friends Challenge - Pink, Brown and flowers
- A Spoonful of Sugar #59 - Include hearts in your project
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday FTTC #23 - Cut it out and pop it up on 3d foam
- Papertake Weekly 'My Favourite Things' - Forever Friends, Making Memories Cosmopolitan Pad & Ribbon
- The Next Level # 6 - Buttons & Bows
- Stampin' For The Weekend #6 - Colour pallete of pink & brown & a rubber or digi stamp
I cut the front off the card blank and added a piece of acetate to it. MM dotty card is added to the 'inside' of the card. I used a piece of brown for the inside of the triangle shape and on the outside is a piece of Craftworks Cards swirly paper from my friend Sarn (Thankyou xx) .All adhesive has been hidden inside the layers so the card is very neatly finished.
I cut a hole in the edge of the acetate to feed the ribbon through and this is anchored at the back of the Forever Friends stamped image. This has been coloured in using watercolour pencils and raised on 3d foam. I tied the bow separately and glued this on.
The flowers are also from Craftwork Cards. I scrunched the top one to add a bit of texture as it looked too plain just layered on top. The button is from Papermania and I tied a little pink waxed cord through it. The sentiment is a cardstock sticker by Doodlebug.
I like this card so much it is going to be very hard to part with it!