After all the rotten luck we have had lately it would be nice to see the tide turning for a bit.
- So this little beauty was made primarily for today's challenge at 365 Cards and incorportate the following challenges :-
- 365 Cards Day 135 - Create a window on your card using see through material
- Get Creative with Ann #49 - Spread your wings & fly
- The Pink Elephant#23 - Red, Light Blue and a darker blue
- Cupcake Craft Challenges #48 - Blossoms & butterflies
- Paper Blooms - make a shaped card
- ABC Challenge - W is for Window
The base card was cut using a free flower template that I got off the Inspire Me website. I cut a window from it to fit the size of the message die cut (can't remember where that came from but thik it may have been a QVC kit) I used my Nestabilities to cut a frame, an acetate window and another frame to sandwich it inside. The card base has been covered with a spotty paper from Clare Curds 'The Big One' from Papermania.
I added a tiny gem to the inside of the card as the flower centre on the die cut. The butterflies are textured cardstock stickers by Papermania. There was a lot of handcutting on this card but I'm pleased with how it turned out. Sorry for the shadows on the photo, I had to take it very late tonight and need to go beddy bies now.