My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 21 July 2009

DT at Craft Cardmakers !!

I posted a couple of days ago about a new blog for novice and nervous cardmakers and bloggers that my crafty friend Vix has started up. The challenges are going to start earlier than planned on the 10th August and I am proud to anounce that I have been chosen to be on the Design Team.

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this and I am really looking forward to the challanges and hopefully helping to inspire other budding cardmakers to 'have a go'.

So come and join us at Crafty Cardmakers and join in the fun :)

7 comments:

Juls said...

congrats! I hope it all goes well!

LISA said...

brilliant news mandy, and I can believe you have been picked for the dt as your cards are fantastic, it is something I hope will happen to me sometime lol

Vixykins said...

Mandy was picked as we need more experienced crafters and bloggers on the team too plus her style is very unique and distinctive :)

Wishcraft said...

It's exciting isn't it?! Looking forward to joining you over there - must post something about this on my blog, haven't 'announced' it yet! Lisa x

Julie said...

Congratulations Mandy, you so deserve it. Looking forward to seeing some more of your creations.xxx

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Well done hun, you must feel over the moon, I know I'd be. You thoroughly deserve this recognition and can't wait to see your cards. xxxx

Linby said...

Great news - hope your new job is going good too.

I left something for you on my blog.
Linbyx