My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 13 September 2009

365 Cards Day 112

This is another catch up with 365 Cards that I made yesterday.

Day 112's challenge was to make a wedding card and to include the word 'love' on it.

The backing paper is from a wedding themed scrapbook kit I got from Poundland. I loved the stylised M for marriage and used a Docrafts stamped image that was on my desk from making my sister in law's card a few weeks ago. I simply coloured it in using Promarkers and added a clear Sakura glitter pen on the hearts and the monagram (hasn't scanned in very well though)

The sentiment is a peel off sticker. It is very definitely silver but for some reason scans in with a gold tinge. I think it must be because it is a slightly holographic one and the scanner bulb plays tricks with it. Silly scanner !

1 comment:

Juls said...

wow!! this is just beautiful!! very elegant!