My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 13 September 2009

365 Cards Day 132

The challenge on 365 Cards day 132 was to make a card inspired by a photo they provided. It was of a birthday cake but the colours were VERY pale, just not me !!

I made this card using paper from the Lime Rickey pad by Basic Grey, please notice it is LIME green, my most hated colour but I LOVE how bright this card is.

The cake and the lettering are from another of the Poundland themed scrapbooks. I bought them because they had glittered chipboard die cuts and epoxy stickers, the scrapbooks were just a sheer bonus as they have loads of useable sheets. The lettering was part of a page and I cut the letters out individually and popped them onto 3d foam.

It is Uncle Roy's birthday tomorrow and I will be giving this card to him. He won't appreciate the time it took to do the letters though :( but I am really pleased with how it turned out and that is all that matters.

No comments: