My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 7 September 2009

Crafty Cardmakers 3rd Challenge

This is the DT card I have made for the 3rd Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Today we have a sketch to follow and I used some of my lovely new Glitterpot stash to make the card.

The papers are from Basic Grey Lemonade and Lime Rickey collections. The owl is a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I embossed it on Core'dinations cardstock and sanded some of the design away to reveal the lighter green colour beneath. I highlighted the swirl with a Clear Sakura Glitterpen from Joanna Sheen. The spotty flowers are Flora Doodles also from Joanna Sheen and the daisies are Primas. Craftwork Cards card candy in the centre finishes them off nicely. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from a little owl set by Hero Arts

I hope you will join us at Crafty Cardmakers for our sketch challenge and look forward to visiting the blogs to see the cards that have been created.


5 comments:

Rose said...

Gorgeous! I love the beutiful fall colors and that embossing folder owl is a must have! I am going to look for him. Great job Mandy!

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Mandy, fab colours & love the owl. Lisa x

Juls said...

stunning!! love the embossing and the slightly distressed feel you have created!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this card. Brilliant use of the CB folder!

Fae said...

Wow Mandy, fabulous card. Will you be visiting AP at the end of the month, I would love to meet up with you again. I love visiting your blog for inspiration. Loving this owl! Keep craftin' Fae xxx