My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 27 September 2009

365 Cards Day 206

I have been so very busy over the last week and have had no time to rest let alone make cards.

It is my 38th birthday tomorrow and also our 8th wedding anniversary so we went out last night with my sister in law and her husband. I can't believe they have been married a month and I haven't even put their card on my blog yet!

I made a quick Christmas card on Friday night using the challenge for day 206 at 365 Cards to use things in 3's (except the sentiment)

The backing card is Lets Make Cards blank. I used a green paper from my scraps box and edged it with a little ink and chalk. The vellum is from my Christmas paper stash and I ripped it against a ruler and chalked the ripped edges. The die cut trees are from a QVC kit from Kanban which has loads of different sheets in it. Brilliant value from my friend Helen's shopping trips to the QVC clearance shop in Warrington. I added a third paper in the top corner with a peel off sticker and last but not least 3 pieces of Craftwork Cards card candy on the other 3 corners to balance it out.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Lovely Christmas card Mandy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun. xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! and happy BD and anniversary, Fantastic!!!!!!!