My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 27 September 2009

Craft Cardmakers Challenge #4

This is the card I have submitted for my DT card for the 4th challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

We had all been given by the wonderfully generous Imagenation a selection of decoupage from the La Pashe range

I used a decoupage design from La Pashe's Flippin Christmas range.

There was a lot of cutting out (which I love).The designs are well thought out and it is very easy to see the order for making up the layers. There is a lot of humour in them and I just love santa's cheeky bum on the inside of the card.

I used an aperture card specially designed to go with these sheets. You sandwich the acetate between the layers and then stick the front of the image to the window.

It is very easy to line up the back of the image to the front and so unusual to have a double sided 3d image.

You also get a themed sheet for the inside of the card and this has 4 separate sentiments on it, so that's 3 extra freebies once you have finished your card:)

I finished off the card by using some red and green chalk and a cotton wool ball to add a bit of colour to the front. I also used some Papermania peel offs and some clear holly stickers from the Forever Friends range.

I really enjoyed making this card. It is the first time I have used any La Pashe products but it won't be the last as they make such special cards.

The fourth challenge at Crafty Cardmakers is to use decoupage or dimension, you don't need to use La Pashe products to enter so I hope we will see lots of entries.

1 comment:

LISA said...

Hello hun, love the cheeky bum shot.....happy birthdayxxxx