My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 13 September 2009

365 Cards Day 183

365 Cards day 183 was a sketch by Pam.

I have used some of my new Basic Grey Lemonade papers. I love the little print and the contrast of the dotty paper. I added a little glitter pen to the red dots on the ditzy print.

When I made the card on Saturday I thought the papers didn't pop as much as I had expected so I added a little outline to the paper tails and also to the edges of the patterned paper and I am a lot happier with the definition now. I didn't have my trusty almost dry inkpad with me, that would have been perfect but a bit too late when you've stuck it all down to the card......

The flowers are Flora Doodles from Joanna Sheen and a Prima daisy. The centre is a Craftwork Cards candy dot and the sentiment is a Papermania peel off sticker.

2 comments:

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! very stylish card!

Sarn said...

Another pretty card x