My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 13 September 2009

365 Cards Day 86

This is one of the cards I made at our Crafty session yesterday. My primary objective was to make cards that would satisfy some of the older 365 Cards challanges that I have missed.

This card is for Day 86 which was to make a card which was mainly grape coloured and to incorporate at least 5 circles.

The backing paper is from the new Christmas paper pack from Smirk and is really glittery. The circles are the baubles on the tree, the sentiment strip is a scrap I had lying around and the sentiment sticker 'trimming the tree' is from a DCWV drawer set from QVC.

I may howerver have to add eyes to my little characters as I think they are a bit freaky without them just like the Magnolia stamps without the smiles.

No comments: