My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 13 September 2009

365 Cards Day 129

Another card from yesterday.....

This is for 365 Cards day 129 which was to include a stitched image on your card.

This is a magazine cover kit from when I did cross stitch embroidery. I was flicking through my Chrismas bits and found that I had stitched it but not made it into a card. It came with a printed frame but I thought it was a bit much and wanted to change how it was mounted.

The white card blank has a piece of blue paper matted onto it. I made a frame for the stitching using a piece of blue card which has been embossing using a snowflake Cuttlebug folder. I cut into the edges to make more of a feature of the scarf.

I used Papermania peel offs in dark blue and silver for the snowflake detail on the main card and the small sentiment on the frame.

Don't you just love the expression on Winnie The Pooh's face :)

No comments: