We have a new challenge for you today at AI Factory and this week we have a Girly Girl Theme. We would like to see you make something Pretty in Pink :)
For My card I have used the Girl Dressed Up as a Princess clipart which is only $1. Hop on over to the store here to purchase this cute little cute Princess and take a peek at the other designs too in our revamped store.
Now for the details of my card. I have used a sketch from Pear Tree Designs for the layout. I printed out extra layers of the image so I create depth on the Princess and her dress with 3D foam. The body is on a separate layer , then the top layer of the dress and the crown are on another. I have added a bit of glitter to the crown and some heart shaped bling over the hearts on the dress. The paper is from an issue of Creative Cardmaking magazine and I have trimmed the corner with a Fiskars punch as per the sketch.
The Lace has little holes in it so I threaded a bright pink ribbon through. The sentiment is from my stash, I added faux stitching around this and the digi design. I have added pearls in the corner and a flower sequin with a pearl centre. In the bottom corner I have added some punched leaves, a Prima embossed flower and an American Crafts Pearl centred brad.
To enter this week's challenge visit the AI Factory Challenge Blog where you will see the full rules and details. If you play along with us and upload your image you could win this week's image.
You are not required to use an AI Factory image to enter, but there are some great freebies available here in the freebies section of the store. You will need to link up your entry before midnight EST on Wednesday June 1st. If you use an online gallery Such as AiF, PCP or SCS then please tag your entry with the challenge code AIF082 so we can see all your cards in one place. Whilst you are at our challenge site please take a look at the rest of the DT's wonderful creations.
I look forward to seeing your entries in our challenge and Good Luck !
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical order) :
- 2 Sisters #41 -Anything Goes
- Bee Crafty #50 - Birthday for a little one
- Birthday Sundaes #10 - Birthday card with Lace & Pearls
- Bunny Zoe #12 - Lace
- Claudia & Company #82 - Birthday Card for a Girl
- Crafter's Companion #12 - Girls Birthday
- Crafts & Me #36 - Pearls & Gems
- Crafty Sentiments - card for a special Occasion
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Dare To Be Sassy #74 - Pearls & Lace
- Delicious Doodles #27 - Lovely Lace
- Digi Doodle #60 - Anything Goes
- Digital Tuesday #112 - Add some texture
- Hanna & Friends #95 - Lace & pearls
- I Did It Creations #56 - Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions #16 - Sparkle & shine
- Just Add Ink #69 - Fussy Cutting
- KB Cute Monday #14 - Girly
- Lollipop Crafts #40 - Bling
- Paperplay #21 - Blossoms & Blooms
- Paper Crafting Journey #11 - Anything Goes and/or fave (bling :)
- Paper Pal Arts #95 - Brads
- Paper Pretties - Birthday card
- Paper Shelter #15 - Anything Goes
- Pear Tree Designs #50 - Sketch for Layout
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #24 - Anything goes with a ribbon or trim
- Ribbon Girls #8 - Pink & Lilac
- Scrappy Frogs - Happy Birthday
- Shannon's Sentiments #27 - Birthday
- Simply Create #44 - Special Day or Event
- Southern Girls #19 - Lace & Pearls
- Stamp Something - Include a sentiment
- Stampavie & More #143 - Pink
- Totally Papercrafts #68 - Pink & Girly
- Truly Scrumptious #57 - Anything Goes
- Wags & Whiskers #55 - Real or faux stitching
- Whoopsi Daisy - Birthdays