For this Challenge Lilli of the Valley are offering the lucky winner
a £10 voucher for their store.
If you don't already subscribe to the Stitchy Bear Newsletter I would suggest that you sign up as there are some fabulous images given away as freebies and you will always be kept up to date with the latest image news.
In the spotlight this week is the one and only Marjo who is the most amazingly organised DT Leader
While you are there don't forget that for the Month of June we have a new store collab with the theme of 4th July and Picnics which is free with a $10 purchase.
For my card this week I have used a fabulous digi from the collab called Picnic Trees by Hope Jacare. I have also combined it with another digi from the store by Floppy Latte Designs called Rose Fantasy.
The trees are beautiful, I adore hearts and this was so lovely to colour with my Promarkers. I have added lots of glitter to the hearts with Stickles glitter glue and then sprinkled with Glamour Dust whilst it was still wet. The fairy digi was flipped and rotated to suit the gap between the trees and I added glamour dust to the wings. I think both images really complement one another well and it is great to be able to manipulate the digis to make your own design.
The backing paper is from the Woodland Friends pad from Papermania. The image has been mounted on brown card and raised up on 3D foam. I have added string and a crocheted flower which were part of a prize I got from a challenge win :) I have added a opened up flower bead cap and a gem brad from American Crafts.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical order) :-
- A Spoonful of Sugar #153 - Things With Wings
- Allsorts #105 - Things With Wings
- Crafty Ho's - Twine
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle #60 - Anything Goes
- Digital Tuesday #112 - Add some texture
- Flutterby Wednesday #156 - Clean & simple
- Gingersnap Creations #102 - Twine
- House of Gilli #8 - Flowers
- Inky Impressions #16 - Sparkle & shine
- Paperplay #21 - Blossoms & Blooms
- Paper Crafting Journey #11 - Anything Goes and/or fave (bling :)
- Paper Pal Arts #95 - Brads
- Paper Players #49 - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter #15 - Anything Goes
- Passion for Promarkers #101 - (2 trees, 2 lengths of string)
- Secret Crafter #136 - Clean & simple
- Take a Word #31 - Wings
- Top Tip Tuesday #35 - combine 2 images
- Totally Gorjuss #82 - String or Twine
- Truly Scrumptious #57 - Anything Goes