Over at OSAAT we have a new challenge for you today and it is going to be a popular one because ANYTHING GOES !!
For this Challenge Joanna Sheen is are offering the lucky winner
a £10 voucher for her store. As a shopper there myself I can tell you there are many gorgeous things to spend your pennies on, free P & P and very quick service :)
If you don't already subscribe to the Stitchy Bear Newsletter I would suggest that you sign up as there are some fabulous images given away as freebies and you will always be kept up to date with the latest image news.
In the spotlight this week is the one and only Debs R who has made some fabulous cards for the OSAAT challenges.
While you are there don't forget that for the Month of May we have a store collab with the theme of Father's Day & Sports which is free with a $10 purchase.
For my card I had the great pleasure to use a fabulous set of stamps from Reece's Scrap Pieces called Camping Stamp Pack which you can purchase from the Stitchy Bear Store HERE. It contains 14 separate images for only $7.00, that is amazing value and many of them can be used for other cards, not just camping.
For my card I wanted to a collage style and create a picture. This is something I am very proud of as it is the first time I have attempted anything like this. I made a couple of mistakes where I overlapped the tent over the tree and the top wooden log as you can see the original image underneath but on the whole I am really chuffed with it. It was just like playing with fuzzy felt pieces when I was a child.
The stretched the pine tree to make it a bit longer and flipped and rotated other elements to make an overall picture that I was happy with. I added a little sunshine to the sky which was a freebie image from Kikkin Kreations. When I was happy with the image I printed it out A6 size and coloured it in with Promarkers. I added grass and sky and some birdies with a grey pen. The whole scene reminds me so much of a secluded little place we camp in Wales, it just needs a little stream and some sheep that come roaming in between the tents at 5 am (that is surreal when it snuffles round your head and makes a baa noise down your ear....especially if you have had alcohol the night before LOL)
The finished card is an A5 size. The camping theme paper and stickers are from DCWV and the brads are from Papermania. I based the layout on sketch MMSC103 from Midnight Madness Sketches.
I know we will see lots of entries for this challenge and I am looking forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your entries.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical order) :-
- Allsorts #103 - Teddybears Picnic
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days #8 - For The Boys
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Teddy Bears
- Crafty Creations #118 - Anything Goes
- Creative Belli Challenge #117 - something beginning with S (sunshine, old bellies are leaf brads)
- Gingerloft #17 - Show part of a tree (tress & logs)
- KB Cute Monday #13 - Anything Goes with a Digi
- Midnight Madness Sketches #103 - Sketch for Layout
- Moving Along With The Times #98 - 2 B's (Brads & Bear)
- One Crazy Stamper - Card for a man
- Paper Issues - Summertime
- Paperplay #19 - Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties #153 - Texture (lots of 3D elements)
- Penny's Paper Crafty #53 - Anything Goes
- Pixie Dust Studio #74 - Make it shiny (leaf metal brads)
- Pollycraft #92 - Card suitable for a Man
- Scrappy Frogs - Anything Goes
- Sew Many Cards #53 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp & Show - Anything Goes
- Stamp Scrap & Doodle - Old Supplies (DCWV paper & stickers from 2 year old QVC kits)
- Stamp Something - Anything Goes
- Stamping Vacation - Grizzly Adams inspired
- Stamps R Us #20 - Card for a Man
- Totally Gorjuss #80 - Any shape except square